Bhaskaracharya Mathematics Talent Search Competition (BMTSC) 2022-23
A National Level Pre-Olympiad Mathematics Competition
For 5th and 6th Grade Students
Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune a reputed educational and research institute has been organizing a national level Mathematics competition for school students of 5th and 6th standard since the academic year 2014-2015.
BMTSC aims to enhance and nurture the problem solving ability and logical thinking of the students from an early age. The challenging and interesting problems in the competition encourage students to get introduced and prepare for Mathematical Olympiad Competitions such as Pre-RMO, RMO.
This year the competition will consist of two rounds.
The First Round of the examination will be Online.
- Day, Date and Timing of Round 1: Sunday, 4th December 2022, 11 AM to 1 PM
- Format of Round 1: Online Objective Exam of 60 marks:
- True or False 10 questions 1 mark each.
- Multiple Choice 10 Questions 2 Marks each.
- Two digit answer type 10 Questions 3 marks each.
- Among all participants minimum of top 10% / 100 students will be selected for the second round.
- Subjective Exam: 8th January 2023.
- Further details of Round 2 will be declared after the result of Round 1.
- Selection of the prize winners will be made from the performance in the second round.
- All participants of the first round will get participation certificate.Top 5 students will get cash prizes.
- Cheer Prizes and medals for some students in round 2.
Nurture camp for selected participants.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 200/
- Registrations open on 5th September 2022 and will close on 20th October 2022.
- Students may either register individually or Schools can register their students in a group.
Link for registration:
Students who were selected through BMTSC in previous years have done exceedingly well. With the help of Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana Training programme, Mahaveer Gandhi (BMTSC winner 2014) and Shaunak Ranade (BMTSC winner 2015) both have cracked the INMO (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad).
For any further details you may contact:
- Phone: 9075861893 / 020 25434547 (ONLY BETWEEN 12 noon to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)).
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Requirements for Round 1 Online Examination
- Students should login 15 minutes before the examination.
- Students must use a device with camera (Laptop, tab, mobile etc..) to appear for the examination.
- We recommend using laptop for simplicity.
- Student must confirm that there is a good quality high speed internet connection available at the place from where he/she is appearing for examination.
- Students will be given at least two mock tests before Round 1.