NOTE: Bhaskaracharya Mathematics talent search Competition (BMTSC) 2019 will take place on Sunday, 1st December 2019. Click here for details of the exam.
Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune is a world renowned instituting in the research and education in Mathematics.The institute has a very high reputation in training the school students, which leads to the training for International Mathematics Olympiad.
Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana introduced a new activity last year, to commemorate the 900th birth anniversary of the legendary Indian Mathematician Bhaskaracharya II.
Any student up to 6th standard in Maharashtra & Goa can compete and take the examination at the centres announced. The registration for the examination is to be done through the student’s school.
- Identify good students of mathematics at an early age.
- Spread the work of the institute at a broader level.
- Pay our tribute to the great Indian Mathematician Bhaskaracharya II every year.
- Nature of the Competition:
- A pre-Olympiad type competition based on the syllabi of 6th standard
- Problems testing logical thinking and mathematical aptitude will be asked.
INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED. CONTACT OFFICE. Send entries with name . school, standard , Address, mail id and mobile number. No need of stamp or sign from School.
BMTSC can be conducted in centres all over India from this year. If anyone is the Chief Coordinator, desirous to conduct exam please approach Chief Coordinator.