NOTE: Bhaskaracharya Mathematics talent search Competition 2016 - 17 to be 20th Nov. 2016. Click here for details of the exam.
Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune is a world renowned instituting in the research and education in Mathematics.The institute has a very high reputation in training the school students, which leads to the training for International Mathematics Olympiad.
Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana introduced a new activity last year, to commemorate the 900th birth anniversary of the legendary Indian Mathematician Bhaskaracharya II.
Any student up to 6th standard in Maharashtra & Goa can compete and take the examination at the centres announced. The registration for the examination is to be done through the student’s school.
- Identify good students of mathematics at an early age.
- Spread the work of the institute at a broader level.
- Pay our tribute to the great Indian Mathematician Bhaskaracharya II every year.
- Nature of the Competition:
- A pre-Olympiad type competition based on the syllabi of 6th standard
- Problems testing logical thinking and mathematical aptitude will be asked.