|Dates:||8 May-4 June, 2009|
|Convener(s)||Speakers, Syllabus and Time table||Applicants/Participants|
|Name|| S. S. Sane
||Murali Srinivasan||S. A. Katre|
|Mailing Address||University of Mumbai||I.I.T. Powai, Mumbai||University of Pune|
Advanced Instructional School on Combinatorics and Graph Theory (AIS-CGT) is being organised in Pune in May 2009 sponsored by NBHM.
Murali Srinivasan, Krishnan (IITB), Amitava Bhattacharya
Arumugam, A. Diwan, Jaikumar Radhakrishnan
|Designs & Finite Geometries||
Bhaskar Bagchi, S. Inamdar, S. S. Sane, R. M. Pawle, Sanjiwani Gharge
|Unity of Mathematics Lectures||
R. B. Bapat
Some of the recommended books for the AIS are as follows:
- D. West, Introduction to Graph Theory, Prentice Hall of India.
- C. Godsil and Royle, algebraic Graph Theory, springer Varlag, (Indian Edition)
- B. Bollobas, Modern Graph Theory, Springer Verlag, (Indian Edition)
- M. Bona, Introduction to Enumerate Combinatorics, Rudin Series
The first and second reference book will be given to all the participants on the opening day of the AIS. Those who have the copy of the book may prepare the first four chapters of the book by West.
List of Participants who attended AIS CGT, 2009
Sr. No Name
Name of Institute/College
1. Shailaja Shankar Shirkol, Research Student, Department of
2. Satish V. Motammanavar, Research Student ,Department of
Computer Science, Karnatak.
3. Dr.,Aloke Kumar Roy, Khalisani Mahavidyalaya, W.B.
4. Binod Kumar Sahoo, National Institute of Technology
5. R. Sumathi, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
6. N. Varatharajan, ST Xavier's College, Tamil Nadu.
7. Karam Ratan Singh, North Eastern Regional Institute of
Science and Technology, Arunachal Pradesh.
8. Laleh Yahyaei, Pune University.
9. Kamal Lochan Patra, National Institute of Science and
Research Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswer ,Orrisa.
10. Manjusha S. Joshi, Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana,Pune.
11. Tapadia Sandhya Anilkumar, G.H.Raisoni College ,Pune.
12. Deepak Subedi -
13. Hossein Yasour Pourali, University of Pune.
14. Udayan M. Prajapati, ST. Xavier's College Navrangpura,
15. Rajat Kanti Nath, North-Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya.
16. Purushotham Rao, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
17. Pravin Garg, Banasthali University,Rajasthan.
18. Ranjit G. Ghumde, Shree Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru
-Engg. College, Nagpur.
19. Nalam Karunkar, Bapatlal Engineering College, A.P.
20. Usha Sharma, Banasthali University
21. Jaspreet Kaur, Banasthali University
22. Madhuri Jha , Banasthali University
23. Chitnis Rajesh H., CMI, Chennai
24. Priya Kataria, Banasthali University
25. Sunita Kumawat, Banasthali University
26. Sangale Usha K., New Arts, Commerce & Science,
27. Trivedi Vinodprasad R, Bhavan's Sheth R. A. College of
Science, Khanpur Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
28. Dr. Jhasa Ketan Sahu, G. M. College, Sambalpur.
29. Sethil Raanik S., Kalaslingam University, Krishnankoil
30. Sujata Gountia, Attabira College, Attabira.(Sambalpur
31. Devendra Nath Sanyasi, K.S.Shool of Management, Gujarat
32. Nidhi Khandewal, Banasthali University
33. Rahul D. Kitture, Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune
34. G. Rajesekaran, Anna Malai University, Tamil Nadu
35. A. S. Reddy, IIT Kanpur
36. Shikha Saxena, Sinhgad College of Engg., Pune
37. Srinivas Krishnaswamy, IIT Bombay, Powai
38. C. Parameswaran, Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College,
39. Shayida R., Farook College, Kozhikode, Kerala
40. Aditi Phadke, Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana
41. Smuti Mane, Res. Student, Univ. of Pune
42. Omid Ghayour, Univ. of Pune
Click here to download Selected applicants list
How to reach